ATTENTION !!
Dear customer, please READ the MUST READ SECTION first before placing any orders. As i would not want any dissatisfaction among my customers. This is for both parties benefits.

NOTE :
Please bare in mind that the sizes stated are based on the label. It may differ from your normal size. eg : If you normally wear an M size, but the clothes might be a tad bigger/smaller than your usual M size.

p/s: For my lovely visitors that have subscribed to us using our previous subscription box, please resubscribe to use using our new subscription box.

**SOLD ITEMS WILL BE DELETED FOR EASIER NAVIGATION THROUGH THE BLOG

Please and Thank you & Happy Shopping !! =)



Friday, March 26, 2010

Announcement

Hye Girls !

I'm going to be @ Digital One Subang Parade for the Charity Bazaar. So come and visit my booth! Now you can see the items up close and try them on! Plus, i have put a great bargain on all the items. Items are only priced RM 10 and RM5 flat rate (for pre-loved apparels ONLY). So, what are you waiting for. Check out the blog, list out what you want and come and see me at my booth and ask for the items! I'm sure to give you a great price! =D

See You There !

No comments:

Post a Comment